Technology is often an important determining factor when it comes to competing with other small and mid-sized businesses. If you have never considered how your company compares in terms of technology with your closest competitors, it’s essential to do so. According to a December 2018 report from Bredin Insight with 600 respondents, 58 percent of those with 19 or fewer employees stated they currently use…
Business owners often start their business with a vision of personal and business success. Then the day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned with achieving their personal vision of success. If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
- Who’s in control – you or your business?
- How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
- Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
- Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
- Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
I am Gary Abyad and I own and operate Lowcountry Business Advisors in Greater Charleston, SC. We help forward-thinking business owners increase profitability and improve their lives by leveraging local business advisory boards, private business coaching and proprietary strategic services.
If you’d like to learn more about our invitation-only membership model and how it may be able to help you with your business, let’s connect and explore if we might be a fit for you.