Business people often have high hopes of a productive meeting before it starts, yet feel frustration and boredom set in within just the first few minutes. With a little planning, it doesn’t have to be this way. For starters, keep the meeting attendee list as short as possible. It should contain only those who have a vested interest in anything discussed in the meeting or…
Business owners often start their business with a vision of personal and business success. Then the day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned with achieving their personal vision of success. If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
- Who’s in control – you or your business?
- How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
- Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
- Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
- Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
I am Gary Abyad and I own and operate Lowcountry Business Advisors in Greater Charleston, SC. We help forward-thinking business owners increase profitability and improve their lives by leveraging local business advisory boards, private business coaching and proprietary strategic services.
If you’d like to learn more about our invitation-only membership model and how it may be able to help you with your business, let’s connect and explore if we might be a fit for you.